Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions present on this webpage govern the use of the website along with the domain name of the website. They can be accessed at www.qutek.co
The terms and conditions prescribed below are applied fully regarding how you use this website. If you choose to use this website, then you have agreed to accept the terms and conditions present on this page. These terms and conditions apply to you, the user of this website and Qutek, the owner(s) of this website. Your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions and be bound by them occurs upon the first time you use the website. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, then you should stop using this website immediately.
Before proceeding, we shall define some key terms present in the agreement. This will ensure that you do not misunderstand any of the terms and conditions presented in the agreement.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this agreement, the following terms bear the meaning that has been defined below. Qutek is not responsible if the user chooses to misunderstand any of the terms and associates them with a different meaning.
- Content: Content refers to any text, images, graphics, video, audio, database, software, and any other information that can be stored on a computer that is present on this website.
- Qutek: Qutek refers to Qutek Technology Limited located at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
- Service: Service is a collective reference to any online tools, facilities, services, or information that has been made available on the website at present or in the future
- System: System refers to any online infrastructure for communication that has been made available by Qutek through the website, at present or in the future. This infrastructure includes, but is not limited to, the use of message boards, email links, live chat facilities, and web-based email.
- User/Users: User(s) refers to any third party that has accessed the website but has not been employed by Qutek on a temporary or permanent basis and is not using the website during the course of their employment.
- Website: Website refers to the website that you are currently using (www.qutek.co). It also includes subdomains this website uses, unless these subdomains have been expressly excluded under their own terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the content present on this website (unless it has been uploaded by a User) is the intellectual property of Qutek, our affiliates, and/or other relevant third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, logos, text, graphics, icons, sound clips, images, video clips, databases, web page layout, the underlying code, and the software used. If you continue to use this website, then you acknowledge that the above-mentioned material is under the protection of International intellectual property laws of the United Kingdom and other relevant laws that guide the protection of intellectual property.
As per sub-clause 2.3 of intellectual property ownership, you are prohibited from reproducing, copying, distributing, storing or reusing the material present on the website in any fashion. This restriction may be lifted if expressly indicated on the website or if the user(s) receives written permission by Qutek to use their intellectual property.
Material from the website may also be subject to reuse without any written permission required if the exceptions stated in Chapter II of the Copyright Designs and Patents Acts 1988 apply.
This website may also contain links to other sites. Unless stated otherwise, these websites are not under the control of Qutek, its affiliates, or any relevant third parties. Qutek does not assume any responsibility regarding the content present on these websites. It disclaims any liability arising from any and all forms of damage or loss that arise out of the use of these websites. By including a link to another website, Qutek does not mean to imply any form of endorsement of these websites or those who control them.
Links to this Website
If you wish to place a link to this website on any other website, then you may only link to the home page of the website (www.qutek.co). The use of deep links (i.e., links to specific pages within the website) will require the express permission of Qutek. For more details regarding deep linking, please email us at email@example.com.
By providing this data, you agree that you have provided Qutek with personal data relating to a third party. This means that:
- You have in place the appropriate consent and notices to enable lawful transfer of such personal data to Qutek
- You have brought the Privacy Notice, which is available on Qutek’s website, to the attention of any such third party or provided a copy of it to the third party. You also agree to indemnify Qutek in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
Qutek makes no warranty or representation that:
- The website will meet your requirements,
- That it will be of satisfactory quality,
- That it will be fit for a particular purpose,
- That it will not infringe the rights of third parties,
- That it will be compatible with all systems,
- That it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our services. No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
Availability of the Website
This website service is provided on an ‘as available’ basis. We do not guarantee that the service will be free of any defects or faults. Additionally, we do not provide any warranty (either express or implied) of fitness for any particular purpose. There are no warranties or guarantee regarding the accuracy of information provided as well as the compatibility and quality of service.
Qutek does not accept any liability incurred due to the disruption or non-availability of the website due to external causes. These include, but are not limited to, host equipment failure, ISP equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, power failure, acts of war, censorship, or legal restrictions.
Limitation of Liability
As per the maximum extent permitted by the law, Qutek does not accept any liability for the direct or indirect damage or loss incurred from the use of the website or any of the information contained within the website. This includes losses and damages that are foreseeable, unforeseeable, indirect, special, consequential, or special in nature. Users should use the website and its content at their own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Qutek’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Qutek.
Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, then this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices/communications shall be sent to us either by post to the address given above. They can also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any notices sent will be deemed as received:
- 3 days after posting if sent by first class post
- The day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day
- The next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or on a public holiday
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Qutek shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Qutek. By visiting and using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.