STEPS Body Composition Scale - White
STEPS Body Composition Scale is a smart scale that is designed to fulfil a family’s health needs. The sleek and stylish design makes an attractive fixture in the bathroom and the multifaceted features allow you to track your health in real-time.
Invest in our Special Body Composition Scale
If you’re looking for technological solutions as a fitness-oriented professional adult that helps you track your goals and chart progress over time, you’re at the right place! We leverage digital integrations and intuitive data collection alongside sleek product design to provide the perfect scale for you.
Our Qutek Special Body Composition scale works with your fitness apps to give you a seamless experience. The product’s exterior design is minimalistic and sleek, while the four super sensors and Dual BIA technology provide precision measurements for you to be able to track even the slightest changes via the synchronisation capabilities.
With detailed measurements such as bone and muscle mass, water mass, and body fat percentages and 9 health index measurements delivered to you via our app, our body composition scale is ideal for the whole family. The data this device collects can also be added to Google Fit or other fitness apps of your choice automatically — providing you centralized data storage.
Look no further for the right body composition scale near you since ours is the best option you have.
Helping You Get Closer to the Healthy Weight You Desire
The perfect health companion
- Specs & Support
- Products & QA
STEPS Body Composition Scale is a smart scale designed to meet your family’s needs. The sleek, stylish design makes a nice fixture in the bathroom, and the multifaceted features allow you to track, monitor, and analyse your family’s health.
The main features include:
- User-friendly features ensure ease of use
- Measures 9 health index statistics
- Measurement Range is between 4-400lb (0.2-180kg)
- Auto-synchronisation makes tracking manageable
- Operates with the help of core Dual BIA technology
- Auto-recognitionunlimited users
- 4 Super sensors help detect body weight
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Works with apps like Apple Health, Google Fit, Fitbit
- Safety ensured with 5 mm tempered safety glass
- Power: 3*1.5V AAA batteries included
- Smart indicators let you know when the scale is low on battery or has been overcharged
- This product is CE, FCC, and ROHS certified.
- Powered by Dual BIA Technology
- Multi-Language App – English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian and many more
- 1-Year Warranty
STEPS Body Composition Scale weighs in all the odds that are hindering your fitness journey. This advanced weighing scale is designed with a dual BIA frequency technology. This feature helps it to function beyond standard weighing scale metrics.
With STEPS by your side, you’ll have an easier time managing your diet and fitness regime. That’s because it’ll let you know what triggered the gain of each and every ounce.
Plus, the stylish and sleek design allows easy storage. Just tuck it under your bed when not in use.
Qutek has designed a smart scale that operates on two different BIA frequencies.
How does that help you? The dual frequencies analyse the cell composition inside your body. The high frequency penetrates to measure the liquid content and the lower frequency detects superficial body composition ratios.
With the help of dual BIA frequencies, you get a holistic health status that covers every inch of your body. Not only is our body analyser accurate and precise it provides its analysis at a faster speed than the average weighing scale!
Body composition is a major part of your fitness regime or lack of it! This is why it’s necessary for you to understand the metrics involved in your fluctuating weight and lethargic temperament. This smart scale uses high tech features to give you a clearer picture of where you stand.
Stepping on this smart scale will reveal:
- Body Fat
- Bone Mass
- Body water
- Muscle Mass
- Skeletal Muscle
- Metabolic Age
Step 1: Step on the smart scale
Step 2: Let it analyse your body composition in 5 seconds
Step 3: Check real-time results on the screen
Step 4: Get a complete analysis via the synchronised smart app
It’s pretty simple!
The best part is that our smart scale is multilingual. This is to ensure that language doesn’t become a barrier to your health and wellness plans.
STEPS Body Composition Scale is designed to provide you with a comprehensive body composition analysis. Each and every recording stored by the scale is synchronised with our user-friendly app. The app records these metrics in informational charts and graphs.
This gives you a complete overview of your physical status. This comes in handy for users who’re trying to lose/gain weight.
The visibility also offers you a chance to stay motivated throughout the fitness journey. Counting those calories will feel like child’s play!
The smart scale can be used by multiple users. It has an auto-recognition feature that keeps customised profiles for each member of the family. The smart app makes it easier to keep tabs on everyone’s health status.
This proves helpful when it comes to creating personalised diet plans for everyone in the house.
Not only is our smart scale designed to give you a more holistic view of your body composition, but it also provides these statistics on multiple platforms.
The synchronisation features include:
- Wi-Fi or Bluetooth 4.0 support with Android and iOS
- Compatibility with health apps like Fitbit, Apple Health, and Google Health
- Automatic synchronisation and assessments sent to your apps
- 9 health index statistics — weight, body fat, BMI, skeletal muscle, BMR, body water, muscle mass, bone mass, metabolic age
- NUTRITION TRACKING – Set a weight goal and manage your daily calorie budget
- Advanced Dual BIA Technology
- Multilanguage APP – English, French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Russian, etc.
- One-year international warranty
How to Operate STEPS?
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re using STEPS Body Composition Scale:
- Please use the smart scale on a hard and even surface and stand on the center of the device. These things improve the accuracy of the scale’s reading.
- STEPS shouldn’t be used on soft/rough surfaces like rugs and carpets. As these things may create an issue during your weighing session.
- Your feet should always be dry and bare when you step on the smart scale. This ensures that the results are tampered with due to the weight of your shoes or wetness of your feet.
- Your feet must touch the four electrode areas present on the surface while you’re being weighed.
- Remember to turn on the Bluetooth of your phone if you want to sync the device to the smart app.
- The smart scale automatically switches off once it has displayed the weight for approximately 15 seconds.
- Remember to re-calibrate the scale when you change the batteries or move it around. This prevents it from giving incorrect weighing results.
- The proper way to calibrate the scale is by applying pressure on weight and then letting it go. Then wait for the display screen to show ‘0.0’ before you step back on it to weigh yourself.
- Always wait for the indicator light to stop flashing before you step down. That’s because the flashing light indicates that the smart scale is still analyzing the results.
- The device will display ‘LO’ when it requires a change of batteries.
- The smart scale displays an ‘ERR’ when the batteries have been overcharged.
- STEPS might provide inaccurate data to users who wear a pacemaker or any other internal device. The readings vary due to the mixed signals provided by your internal device.
- Women who are pregnant should not completely be dependent on the data provided by STEPS’s body analyzer.