Electric toothbrushes might sound very advanced and intimidating, but it’s worth looking into if you’re seeking the best and easiest way to take care of your teeth.
If you’re thinking about investing in an electric toothbrush, rest assured; it’s worth every penny. Here are some reasons why electric toothbrushes are so popular.
More Effective at Removing Plaque
According to research, electronic toothbrushes effectively reduce plaque and gingivitis more than manual toothbrushes. Recent research found that gingivitis was eliminated by 11% and plaque by 21% only after three months of using electric toothbrushes. Rotating toothbrushes, however, appear to work better than just vibrating ones.
Offer Multiple Features
Electric toothbrushes offer several functions that can help you improve your brushing habits. They have:
- Various brushing modes for sensitive teeth with additional whitening effect and gum-massaging action
- Pressure sensors can alert you if you brush too hard, ensuring you are very gentle on your gums and teeth
- You can use timers to keep track of how long you brush
- Brush head replacement reminders on your phone keep you updated on when the right time to change a brush head is to maintain healthy oral hygiene habits.
- Tracks your brushing habit to optimize your brushing technique
- Unique tracking technology directs you in real-time to ensure you cover all of the areas in your mouth
- Multiple brush heads are compatible, allowing you to select your preferred bristle design for your gums
Ensures Thorough Cleaning
Electric toothbrushes offer multiple cleaning options, allowing you to select your favorite method for a thorough cleaning.
- Daily clean: Compared to a standard manual toothbrush, it provides superior cleaning.
- Deep Clean: Extended brushing time, which you can track to improve results.
- Sensitive Mode: Cleans more gently at a slower pace.
- Massage Mode: Designed to massage and stimulate your gums softly.
- Gum care mode: Designed to massage and stimulate the gums softly.
- Whitening Mode: Switches between high and low speeds to remove stains and effectively polish your teeth.
- Super Sensitive: Provides a clean that is extremely mild on your teeth.
- Tongue Cleaning: Deeply cleans the tongue for cleaner, fresher breath.
Simple to Use
Electric toothbrushes do the cleaning for you instead of you having to slide a manual toothbrush back and forth across your teeth. That means you only have to guide it along your teeth’s surfaces.
Electric toothbrushes do most of the work for you, so they are also very helpful for people with limited mobility, such as those dealing with arthritis, developmental disabilities, carpal tunnel, etc.
Contact us to find the smartest toothbrushes near you.